The Postman Knock #89

My reading record is abysmal this week, ladies and gents, so I'm not even mentioning it. We had my cousin coming to visit, and I'm manic with harvesting and canning our veg, so I had no strength to finish any book :)

I've downloaded one freebie from Amazon though


In other NEWS:

Susan Illene, my author friend, revealed  the cover for her upcoming urban fantasy, Darkness Clashes, at Bitten by Books (there is an international giveaway for $50 Amazon card if you want to enter!), and I'm chuffed to bits. I gave feedback to the photoshoot she had for this cover a couple of months ago, and she happened to choose the shot I loved the most, so yay! Can't wait for this book :)


Also, 50 Shades of Grey trailer? Holy sh*t! I have a feeling the movie will be so much more interesting than the books :)


This is it for me, peeps, have a nice weekend and I'll get back to commenting and being active online in couple of weeks, I promise.

Here is a pic courtesy of my cousin wonderful camera of me and Al... She has talent, that girl! I loved it.